10 More Things you should know About Tulsa, Oklahoma
Those first ten things we told you about may have your head swimming, but that wasn’t all there is to know about Tulsa! Here are ten more things you should know.
11. It is cheaper to fill up in Tulsa than anywhere else in the nation. The fuel prices here are surprisingly and pleasantly lower than the rest of the nation.
12. Kids will have fun here. The Oklahoma Aquarium and the Tulsa Zoo both are great places to take the kids! These are places they can feed turtles, pet stingrays and more.
13. There are 230 days of sunshine in Tulsa on the average.
14. Food is all around starting on the south side with “Restaurant Row” where you’ll find chains like Applebee’s to local tastes of Zio’s and others. For two miles, there are over sixty restaurants stretching from Garnett to Memorial.
15. Six days a week you can get to Tulsa by way of Tulsa Transit.
16. Batter Up! at ONEOK Field, enjoy a game with the Tulsa Drillers at home.
17. It’s all outdoors you'll! With the moderate temps here, you have more outdoor time with your favorite activities all year long.
18. Sophistication isn’t short here, either. Tulsa has the Gilcrease Museum, the Philbrook Museum of Art as well as a ballet company, an orchestra and a symphony.
19. The public park system in Tulsa is amazing. From the 25 miles around the River Parks where you can cycle and run, to several others around town, you’ll find competitions, concerts, festivals, and more.
20. The 1920’s left their mark in Tulsa with some of the country’s most impressive Art Deco skyscrapers. Take a tour guided by the Tulsa Historical Society.